Dive beautiful Casuarina Point Reef and observe a seemingly endless diversity of marine life along this superb coral reef. Once you are outfitted with diving equipment, you will receive a brief orientation of the dive site, so you can maximize the experience. Casuarina Point Reef has a depth of only 50 feet or so, which allows you to dive for as much as 50 minutes without surfacing. The relatively shallow water is ideal for those who haven't dived in the past two years and for newly certified or junior open-water divers. You can expect to see an abundance of marine life that may include sea turtles, sea cucumbers, crabs and an ever-changing array of brightly colored tropical fish. Starfish or sea stars are also commonly spotted. While the starfish in Grand Cayman typically have five arms, some species have as many as 40 arms.
• Dive a shallow reef teeming with marine life.
• Bring nothing more than a sense of adventure, as all the equipment will be provided.
• Observe an endless array of exotic fish and perhaps sea turtles.
• Remain in Georgetown to shop after the dive, if you wish.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear a swimsuit under a cover-up and bring a towel.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.