Explore the underwater world just off Grand Cayman during two spectacular dives that are suitable for beginners and experienced divers. After a brief orientation, you will zip off into the crystal-clear seas in a custom-designed dive boat. Your destination will be the West Wall on the calmer leeward side of the island, an extraordinarily site with visibility typically well over 100 feet. As you descend along the wall, which averages about 90 feet in depth, you can expect to see an abundance of colorful coral and sponges and a variety of fish such as groupers, snappers and spotted drums. You might even spot hawksbill turtles and stingrays gracefully swimming by. Your second dive will depend on the sea and weather conditions. It may be along a shallower coral reef or to a shipwreck, as there are numerous easily accessible sunken ships lying on the ocean floor near Grand Cayman.
• Dive two sites featuring completely different underwater topography.
• Observe the abundant marine life around Grand Cayman’s spectacular West Wall.
• Enjoy a second dive at a coral reef or at a shipwreck.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear a swimsuit under a cover-up and bring a towel.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.