Relax and unwind on Pearl Island, an idyllic tropical setting with plenty of amenities to ensure that your time is well spent. A short ferry ride across the harbor will bring you to the slender, meticulously maintained private island, where you will enjoy about four hours of free time to do as you please. You might start by climbing the lighthouse for the ultimate view of the island and the azure seas that surround it. Not far away, you will find two beaches that are ideal for basking in the sun and swimming just off shore. If you'd prefer to stretch out on a lounge chair, you are welcome to settle into one beneath a towering palm. Later in the day, you can indulge in an authentic Bahamian lunch that includes barbecued chicken, fish fingers and local side dishes such as pigeon peas and rice. Then round out your day by kayaking or heading to sea on a stand-up paddleboard.
• Ride the ferry the Pearl Island, the closest private island to Nassau.
• While away the hours doing whatever you please.
• Climb the lighthouse, bask in the sun and paddle a kayak along the shore.
• Savor a hearty Bahamian BBQ lunch.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear a swimsuit under your clothes and bring sunscreen and a towel.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
Note: The tour is available to guests who utilize a wheelchair who are able to make their way on and off the ferry and have a companion to assist them. There are 4 steps to the first beach and 1 step to the restrooms.
Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by one paying adult on the island. Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions. Bring cash or credit cards for optional purchases (gift shop / bar).
Lunch includes water or lemonade.