Escape to a nearby private island and enjoy the amenities on land and just off shore by snorkeling. The ferry will bring you to Pearl Island, where you can relax however you see fit. For starters, you might climb the lighthouse, as the views from the observation deck are superb. If you prefer to simply relax in the sun, there are two beaches, so you will have plenty of room to stretch out on a blanket or on a lounge chair in the shade of a towering palm. The water surrounding Pearl Island is so beautiful that you can't help but take a refreshing swim in the sea. The water is also crystal-clear, making it ideal for snorkeling. All sorts of marine life, ranging from colorful fish to graceful sea turtles have been spotted along the coral reef that lies just 50 feet off shore. Having worked up an appetite, you can then indulge in a traditional Bahamian lunch.
• Ride the ferry the Pearl Island, the closest private island to Nassau.
• While away the hours doing whatever you please.
• Climb the lighthouse, bask in the sun and snorkel the coral reef just 50 feet off shore.
• Savor a hearty Bahamian BBQ lunch.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear a swimsuit under your clothes and bring sunscreen and a towel.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
Note: The tour is available to guests who utilize a wheelchair who are able to make their way on and off the ferry and have a companion to assist them. There are 4 steps to the first beach and 1 step to the restrooms.
Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by one paying adult on the island. Guests prone to motion sickness should take precautions. Bring cash or credit cards for optional purchases (gift shop / bar).
Lunch includes water or lemonade.