Enjoy an exhilarating ride through the tropical countryside on an ATV as a prelude to relaxing on the beach at a luxurious resort overlooking Pristine Bay. As an introduction to the wonders of Roatan, you will first stop at the Manawakie Nature Park, where you will can interact with wildlife such as capuchin monkeys, sloths and parrots. These firsthand encounters will help you understand the vast biodiversity in the surrounding jungle, which you will soon see while driving your own ATV through an adventure park. As you zip through the dense forest on the easy-to-follow natural trails, you will cross a small creek and pause on occasion at scenic lookouts, a natural spring and at a well where the locals still wash their laundry by hand. By the time you arrive at Las Verandas resort, you should be ready to indulge in the beachfront amenities. Take a refreshing swim, stretch out on the sand and do most anything else you wish.
• Hold animals such as capuchin monkeys and sloths at a tropical nature park.
• Drive your own ATV through the jungle, stopping on occasion to admire the natural beauty.
• Relax at a luxurious beachfront resort on aptly named Pristine Bay.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Bring a swimsuit and sunscreen.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.