Berlín (Warnemünde), Alemania
Duración 12 hs.
Visit the environmentally friendly House of the Future for a glance into how people might live more sustainably and talk to Berliners that are already doing it. The Futurium, as the house is also known, showcases green construction as it was built with technologies that maximize renewable energies. It also contains exhibits that will get you thinking about better and perhaps controversial ways to live in the future, and the obstacles that first need to be overcome. Later, you will meet some restaurateurs that only serve vegan and vegetarian dishes made with organic, sustainably grown ingredients. Some of that produce comes from community gardens that have popped up throughout Berlin. You may want to visit one of these for lunch on our own. You may talk to a few of those gardeners or to local farmers at a communal market. Berlin’s near obsession with eco-conscious goods extends into clothing, as you will discover while browsing stores with forward-thinking brands whose merchandise is ethically made and sustainable.
• Browse the House of the Future in Berlin and learn about its sustainable technologies.
• Get an idea how people might live in the future and make less of an environmental impact.
• Converse with the owners of vegan restaurants or with community organic gardeners.
• Meet shop owners whose merchandise is ethically made and sustainable.
• Dress in weather-appropriate clothing.
• Wear flat comfortable walking shoes.
- Adultos desde: $229.00 USD
- Niños desde: $229.00 USD