Si tienes hijos adolescentes y estás planificando un próximo crucero con Norwegian, te estarás preguntando si es posible mantenerlos ocupados y entretenidos durante las vacaciones. Norwegian Cruise Line te ofrece un programa juvenil especial para adolescentes, con muchas actividades al aire libre y una gran variedad de excursiones de aventura que puedes reservar.
Norwegian Cruise Teen Activities: The Entourage Youth Program
Norwegian has multiple age-tailored youth programs in place, including Entourage, which is designed for teenagers ages 13 to 17. As a parent, it's nice to know that you can enjoy adult-oriented activities while your teenagers hang out with other teens. Best of all, this program is complimentary.
By day, your son or daughter will have access to movies, art, video games, and sports. By night, Entourage turns into the coolest lounge and nightclub for teens. Explore some of Entourage Youth Program's activities:
- Creative Activities: Sing, dance, or make art projects, which can include balloon sculptures.
- In Front of the Camera: Your teens can show off their fashion style or take an improv class.
- Gaming and Movies: Relax with a movie or enjoy a selection of video games.
- Sports: Teens can test their sports skills against the teen counselor in activities such as soccer, basketball, or dodge ball.
- Themed Events: These events vary by ship, but every night has different themed parties including Glow, White Hot Party, and College Night.
When a program is not in session, and it's being used as a hangout area and not supervised, the center is still under surveillance.
To participate in the Entourage Program, or other Youth Programs for younger children, you need to complete a one-time registration for your kids. Once they are registered, your children can participate as often as they like. Be sure to include any special medications or allergies your child has so that the staff is aware of any potential issues.
Actividades a bordo
Your teenagers will have no shortage of other onboard activities during your cruise as well. Our newest ships feature the latest and greatest activities and entertainment. Zip around a multilevel racetrack, play laser tag, explore virtual reality worlds, and more. Amenities vary by ship, but the following provides a general overview of some of the teen cruise ship activities that they can enjoy:
- Parques acuáticos: On Norwegian Breakaway Class ships, experience Free Fall, the fastest drop waterslide on any ship, and The Epic Plunge, a 200-foot slide. If you have younger children, the Kids' Aqua Park will appeal to them.
- The Waterfront: The Norwegian Breakaway and Breakaway Plus ships also have The Waterfront promenade. While the promenade has its bars and lounges, teens can find other spots to get some food or cool down with some gelato and enjoy the views.
- The Plank and Ropes Course: Both the ropes course and The Plank are also on the Norwegian Breakaway and Breakaway Plus class ships. The Plank is a narrow board, about the width of your feet. You can walk out above the ocean while strapped in a harness and experience the ultimate adrenaline rush. The ropes course allows you to tackle over 40 elements on the largest multilevel ropes course at sea. Both The Plank and the ropes course are exclusively on Norwegian Breakaway and Breakaway Plus Class ships.
If you are considering booking a cruise on Norwegian Encore, our newest ship, you'll find cool onboard amenities sure to excite teenagers and adults alike. The Speedway, the largest racetrack at sea, is one of the coolest additions. High-speed curves extend off the ship with more than 1,100 feet of track to zoom around. Jump into a different arena where you can play laser tag in augmented reality in the resurrected lost city of Atlantis. In Galaxy Pavilion, your teenager will explore a virtual reality world filled with puzzles to solve, thrilling simulator rides, and more.
Norwegian Escape's Aqua Park has two multistory waterslides, including Aqua Racer, a tandem waterslide, and Ocean Loops, a double loop that extends over the side of the ship.
The other newest ship, Norwegian Bliss, has a mini-golf course where your teenagers can play five holes on Deck 19. Your younger children can have fun as well with obstacles for multiple skill levels, plus a racetrack, laser tag, Aqua Park, and more. Your teens won't want to miss the video arcade where they can shoot hoops or try a virtual rollercoaster, among other fun games.
Todo Norwegian ships have a fitness center, and the Pulse Fitness Center on Norwegian Bliss will allow you and your teens to get in a workout or take a Pilates, yoga, or spinning class at sea.
Dining and Entertainment for the Family
Your teens won't go hungry either. They can access main dining rooms for family meals or hang out at casual buffets. If your teens get hungry late at night, they can also enjoy 24-hour room service as well.
While you're deciding on the best family cruise to book for you and your teenage children, you and your family can enjoy an awesome cruise experience with Norwegian. Sign up with your email to get Norwegian cruise deals delivered straight to your inbox.